The Coachella Valley Water District has several publications and brochures that provide information on water conservation and education. All items are free, except Lush & Efficient. CVWD is also always looking for public locations to display brochures for easy pick up by interested residents.
If you would like copies of one or more of these publications, please fill out the publications request form.
To order your copy of 2017 Lush & Efficient please visit the CVWD Store.
Please also visit our District Multimedia page for District videos and photos.
- Emergency Preparedness & Drinking Water (PDF)
- How Do I Know My Water Meter Is Working Correctly? (PDF)
- Paying Your Water Bill & Managing Your Account (PDF)
- Recycled Water (PDF)
- Tap Water You Can Trust (PDF)
- The California Delta Is as Close as Your Next Glass of Water in Coachella Valley (PDF)
- Water Wise at Home: Guide to Finding Leaks & Conserving Water (PDF)
- Why Does My Water Sometimes Contain Sand or Get Cloudy? (PDF)
- Visit the Bill Inserts page for supplemental information included with customer bills.
- Coachella Valley's Golden Years (PDF)
- Lush & Efficient - 2006 Edition (PDF)
- The Story of the Coachella Valley Water District (PDF)
- To order print copies of the 2017 Lush & Efficient or The Story of the Coachella Valley Water District please visit the CVWD Store.