Level 2 mandatory demand reduction actions include, but are not limited to:
- Spray irrigation is prohibited during daylight hours;
- CVWD discourages overseeding;
- Water waste patrols will be increased;
- Restaurants can serve water only on request; and
- CVWD expanded the turf conversion rebate from $2 to $3.
The demand reduction actions went into effect when the Board of Directors adopted Resolution 2022-27 on June 14, 2022. To review all demand reduction actions in effect, please visit CVWD’s “Drought Updates” page.