Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Customer Service

  1. Customer Service - Account Review

    Request a review of your account due to high water consumption.

  2. Customer Service - Start Canal Water / Authorization of Agent

    Start Canal Water Service Request and/or Authorize Agents

  3. Customer Service - Temporary Construction Meters

    Request Temporary Construction Meter services.

  1. Customer Service - Other Requests

    Stop service or update account information for a residential or commercial property.

  2. Customer Service - Start Service

    Start service at a residential or commercial property.

  3. Request for IWAA Balance

    Submit this request for the Irrigation Water Availability Assessment / IWAA remaining balance.