Indoor Water Conservation Kit
CVWD’s free Indoor Water Conservation Kit is designed to assist homeowners who want to conserve water inside the home. Rebates are provided to eligible homeowners on a first-come first-served basis. For more details click here
High-Efficiency Toilet Rebate Program
CVWD’s high-efficiency toilet rebate program is designed to assist homeowners who want to replace an old toilet with a newer, more efficient one. Rebates are provided to eligible homeowners on a first-come first-served basis.
- Homeowners who are district customers are eligible, with a limit of one toilet replacement per household.
- Old toilets must be manufactured prior to 1992 and consume more than 3 gallons per flush.
- Rebates are up to $100 per replaced toilet.
- Old Toilets must be recycled at customer expense at Desert Recycling located in Thousand Palms. They charge $10 to recycle your old toilet.
- The customer is responsible for installing the new toilet and must provide the following 3 items to qualify for a rebate:
- Sales receipt for the new toilet.
- Documentation showing toilet is a 1.28 gallon per flush or less toilet. (making a copy from the label on the outside of the box is recommended)
- Receipt for your old toilet from Desert Recycling.
Customers must complete the rebate application and receive written approval before purchasing a high-efficiency toilet.
To participate, review the complete eligibility requirements and conditions and download the rebate application.
Please note that the program is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Additional information about choosing a high-efficiency toilet: www.epa.gov/watersense/