CVWD will begin work on the Sewer Pipeline Rehabilitation Project in the Tri-Palm Estates & Country Club Community on Monday, January 16.
- Pipeline cleaning is completed.
- Pipeline work will resume 5/10/2023 to 5/19/2023.
- Typical Work hours: 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Impact to Customers
- Contractor may need to turn off the water for up to 8 hours in one day.
- CVWD will notify residents 48 hours before turning off the water to their homes.
- Work will be located behind customer properties. See the map above.
Look for postcards, notices, letters, or door hangers.
- Remove root intrusion from the sewer pipe.
- Rehabilitate existing clay sewer pipe.
- Provide reliable sewer service
- Repair sewer pipeline using non-trenching methods of slip lining.
- Install approximately 1,995 linear feet of 6-inch and 207 linear feet of 8-inch Cured-In-Place Pipe.
- Work includes pre-lining video inspections, sewer bypass pumping, sewer cleaning, pipe liner installation, curing, and post-lining video inspection.
Give us a call at 760-398-2651 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.